Full Time Senior Member
Loc: Roanoke VA USA
08-22-08 01:31 PM - Post#87073
For immediate release:
**MINIATURE AIRCRAFT X-CELL FURION 450 HELI KIT
An electric-powered aerobatic mini-heli for the serious modeler!
No expense has been spared in the production of the Miniature Aircraft X-Cell Furion 450 heli kit and it shows! With its top-of-the line accessories, the Furion will make any modeler look like a pro. The X-Cell Furion is designed for the serious heli modeler who demands the very best in a heli machine. Virtually every part of the tail rotor assembly is supported by precision ball bearings. This achieves something that had been impossible on all other helis: the total elimination of “slop”, for better performance. The graphite tail case is open for easy access to all components. The tail rotor belt is pulley-driven – a simpler system with fewer parts making it easier to adjust and eliminate waste on the gear drive for longer life. The X-Cell Furion 450 Heli is a Great Planes North American exclusive from Miniature Aircraft in Sorrento, Florida. Miniature Aircraft USA has over 25 years of technical design and flying experience in the model helicopter industry. Using the latest techniques and materials, they have set the engineering and performance standards that all other R/C heli manufacturers strive to match. Each model is continuously updated and rigorously tested and their successes at heli competitions have made them the overwhelming choice of top pilots worldwide.
More features of the X-Cell Furion 450:
• The main rotor features an adjustable Bell mixing ratio, as opposed to the fixed ratio on other helis.
• The servo tray slides up and down, allowing it to accept all popular micro servos.
• The CCPM unit is designed to eliminate unwanted control interaction.
• The cyclic servos mount on rails for much better linkage alignment.
• The gyro servo is both frame- and boom-mounted, combining the security of frame-mounting with the convenience of boom mounting that allows for tail drive belt adjustments to be made without having to change the linkages.
• A graphite ring on the bottom of the swash plate adds protection and ensures that the bearings are captured.
• Wide-space frame rails eliminate spacers, making more room for radio gear and easier motor maintenance access.
• The one-piece molded landing gear is virtually unbreakable.
• The gyro mounts on the underside of the frame to help protect it from crash damage.
• The unique graphite blade grips add rigidity by eliminating unwanted flex.
• Two pinion gears are included (11T, 13T) to expand motor options.
• A total of 38 high-quality bearings (including two thrust bearings and a one-way Torrington clutch bearing).
• Carbon fiber and anodized aluminum materials used throughout.
Wingspan: 28.3-28.7 in (719-729 mm)
Length: 25 in (635 mm)
Height: 8.7 in (220 mm)
Weight: 1.4 lb (650 g)
Main Drive Ratios: 150T Main Gear/11T Pinion Gear = 13.63:1
150T Main Gear/13T Pinion Gear = 11.53:1
Tail Drive Ratio: 4.63:1
Estimated Assembly Time: 10-14 hours
Requires: 6+ channel heli radio, (3) micro servos, heading hold gyro, 450-size out-runner brushless motor, 45A brushless ESC, 3S 11.1V Lithium-Polymer battery, 320-325 mm carbon fiber main blades
MINE0010 X-Cell Furion 450 Heli Kit Retail:$699.99 Street:$449.99
| Mike Mas|
"we know around here"
ROTORY ~ THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN R/C HELICOPTERS
Get Your Free Issue of Rotory